Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cherie is reading my mind



Daddy's gonna accompany me down for an interview a few days later.
Oh, VICTOR VICTORIA IS A BLAST.
I totally officially love laura fygi's voice. Hurry go listen to her Perfidia!
Google it if you have to.


Oh and if you have already bought a ticket to prom, just go.
Dont waste that money, at least you'll have an excuse to purchase some gorgeous expensive looking gown.
Just go la cherie and kah.



Anyway, regarding the title.
Cherie has been reading my mind okay. I'd wanted a jumpsuit, flannel top, cut my hair and she did all those. And that we almost wore the same ring to the musical, plus we have the same book -the curious incident of the dog.
Seeeeeee she's copying me.




I still wanna get a job, any lobang anyone?

No comments: