Friday, November 27, 2009

What a boring holiday

25November:
Cycled during the day then crashed prom with C,D,XJ.
It was fun okay, ladies night at starbucks without pastries!
Bet you all regretted going prom this year.















26Novmeber:
Went asking for jobs at dhoby ghaut and vivo with xing.
Hopefully we'll get a call from those that we want :D

Today:
Thank you joey for walking around town though I didn't buy anything I'd wanted.
Hula hoop wasn't on sale at toys'r us.
No nice heels/bags that I'm willing to spend money on.

(plans changed cos it was public holiday.. couldn't go to the company)



WISH ME LUCK TOMORROW!
that interview is super important to me.



----------------------------------------------------------
I painted me nails!
Problem now is, I don't have a nail polish remover & I really need it.
This is hilarious!

No comments: