Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Paris, je t'aime




Okay, nervous part 1 is over.
Getting of O level results was the nervous feeling. The cliche "I have butterflies in my stomach kind" Okay maybe not. It was more of the "I'm gonna die cos I didn't have a good nights sleep"

Town with Xing.
Can you believe she's like out with me in school uniform?!?! I remember in the past she'll be like "I can't must save money" or it'll be "I have to go home"
& Hey, we ate udders!! totally worth the amount though I still have my reservations towards alcohol.(including alcholic ice cream)



I finally got myself a organiser.
Best part of it? It has eiffel towers and paris wordings on it. Okay, I have a thing for paris and everything french (mostly). I think xj was getting fed up with me taking so long to choose it. It was kinda costly for a book which I have a feeling that'll go missing after a few months.




& NANA is at my house now :D CHIT CHAT, GOSSIP SESSION.
I'm quitting my job on 15.







Before D-Day photos with prom crashers.



'Let's all ignore Deb!'

Candid!

Long escalator shot.

Glutton me. First soup spooner on a hungry stomach.


Toilet shots :D




Yes, Muji was too comfortable.
(PS, that's NOT me)

'It's SNOWING in Muji!'








Thigh high boots or ankle boots?
Who cares, It's topshop! Get it all man.


CREDITS FROM D!!!!

No comments: